We're on a mission...building better lives.
If you are looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and live your passion every day, we invite you to take a close look at AHRC New York City. We are always looking for bright and talented individuals to join our diverse team.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package, outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth, and supportive work environment reflect the value we place on the contributions of each team member.
Video: A Tribute to AHRC's Frontline Workforce
Direct support professionals are the primary providers of supports and
services for indviduals with developmental disabilities in New York
AHRC is committed to diversity, and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We also offer an excellent benefits package to employees.
There are many exciting opportunities for employment and training at AHRC New York City. Wherever your interests lie, at AHRC you will find a full range of opportunities to develop and growyour career. Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem Positions are Available, with flexible schedules.
Search for Current Job Openings and Apply Online by using our JOB SEARCH PORTAL or call the AHRC Job Information Hotline at (212) 780-2764 for more information!
NY, NY- Social services agency seeks School Psychologist to diagnose children’s mental and emotional disorders.
- Counsel children and families to help solve conflicts and problems in learning and adjustment.
- Selects, administers and interprets intelligence, achievement, interest, personality, and other psychological tests to diagnose disorders and formulate plans of treatment.
- Treats psychological disorders and adaptive delays to effect improvement and provides counseling to children and/or families.
- Selects approach to use in individual counseling such as directive, non-directive, and supportive counseling and plans frequency, intensity, and duration of counseling.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.
REQ: M.A. in School Psychology + School Psychologist Certification.
Send resume to: Seth Krakauer, AHRC New York City, 83 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038.