March 19, 2020 Update:
Numbers from Health NY.gov, @ 7:52 pm (3/18/2020)
- New York City – 1871 (+165)
- New York State – 3086 (+1400)
Update from NYC (3/18/2020)
- DOH has updated the status of the current spread to “Community Spread”.
- Guidance from NYC on self-monitoring and work restrictions for healthcare workers (Click here)
Update from NYS / OPWDD (3/18/2020)
- A new instruction has been issued from OPWDD regarding the contact tracing process for individuals and staff who have been exposed to Covid-19.
- Cuomo increase the density control, mandating 75% of the employee base must work from home.
- Authority to take emergency action on operating certificates (MHL 16.17)
- Deviation from service plans (14 NYCRR 633.12, Part 636)
- Restriction on visitors
- Abbreviated training & med administration
- Interim guidance for community habilitation services (OPWDD link has been removed and is no longer available)
- Health Advisory: COVID-19 Guidance for Operators of Individualized Residential Alternatives (IRAs), Community Residences (CRs) and Private Schools Regarding Visitation (OPWDD link has been removed and is no longer available)
- Direct support professionals defined as essential employees (OPWDD link has been removed and is no longer available)
- An OPWDD document repository has been created by OPWDD and collects all printable materials, guidance documents, health advisories, and webinars (OPWDD link has been removed and is no longer available)