You can help AHRC New York City’s mission by becoming a member.
Share your commitment and concern for people with developmental disabilities. Our grassroots efforts have improved the lives of people with developmental disabilities for over 67 years. Since 1949, advocacy has been a driving force behind AHRC. Today, AHRC New York City supports thousands of people throughout the five boroughs, but we still need your support! Our programs rely on the contributions of members like you!
Your member support enables AHRC NYC to:
- Fund programs and services that enrich the lives of people with developmental disabilities
- Advocate on behalf of children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Impact legislative policy through our unified voice
JOIN TODAY or RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
using our secure payment method.
* Services are not dependent on membership or contributions.
* Voting members must be 18 years or older.
* Benefits may change without notice.
Sign Up By Mail:
If you would prefer to become a member by mailing us an application, please download and print our pdf application form. You can mail the application and your payment to us at the following address:
AHRC New York City Membership Team
83 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
You can call our Membership Department at 212-780-2748.