Our Day Habilitation program provides a structure for learning that suits each person’s wants and needs.
People begin their day at an AHRC NYC location and their day includes an array of classes and experiences that are offered both on–site and off-site in the community with support staff. Goals are derived from each individual’s Person-Centered Plan.
Day Habilitation Activities
- Exploring new technologies
- Volunteer opportunities
- Exercising at gyms and pools
- Visiting museums and libraries
- Shopping at local supermarkets and shops
- Creating art/performance art